In Accurics, a project is a logical grouping of related resources, such as cloud providers, repositories, policies, Kubernetes clusters, pipelines, and users.
A projects help you take various security measures on the entire group at once and measure the analytics of all resources together by using various filters.
Users in a project can monitor the security compliance issues in all resources in the project and take necessary actions to resolve the issues. They can also view the detailed insights on the impacted resources added to the project.
Create a new project
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left panel, click the icon.
- Click Project.
- On the Create a project page, specify the following details:
- In the Name field, enter the project name and click Continue.
- In the Choose provider section, select the cloud service provider to include the corresponding resources and click Continue.
Accurics supports AWS, AZure, Google Cloud as the cloud service providers.
- In the Choose teammates to add to the project section, select the users that you want to include in the project.
You can select multiple users for the project.
- Click Create to create the project.
Accurics creates a new project that you can view on the Project & Connection section on the Home page.