This topic provides you with the necessary steps for onboarding your AWS Code Commit repository to Accurics.
- An account with AWS Code Commit source code provider to connect to the repositories.
- Sign in to Accurics Console.
- In the left panel, click symbol.
- Click Connection > Repository.
- In the workflow to discover section, select the Version Control option as the workflow to directly integrate with AWS Code Commit as source code management (SCM) tool.
- Click Continue.
The version control provider section displays the list of supported version control providers.
- Click the AWS Code Commit button to select AWS Code Commit as version control provider.
Accurics Console redirects you to the AWS Code Commit page.
- In the Role ARN for Code Commit field, enter the ARN role.
For more information about getting the Role ARN for code commit, see Setting up write-only access for AWS Code Commit.
- Click the Select a region field and select the AWS region.
- Click Connect.
Accurics trys to connect to the source code provider using the specified credentials. After successful connection, a green tick mark appears with the AWS Code Commit button indicating that the respective provider is set up. Click the Reset link below the button to set up the provider again.
- Click Continue to select AWS Code Commit repositories.
- (Optional) Click the icon in the Advanced settings column to configure the required settings for the selected repositories.
- Click Continue to select the project.
- From the projects list, select the required projects to which you want to add the selected repositories.
You can use the Search Projects field to search for your required projects in the list. If the required projects is not available, you can click the Add a project link at the upper right corner to create a new project.
- Click Connect to connect the repository and add it to the selected project.
On the Projects & Connections section on the Home page, you can click the Repositories tab to view the selected repositories added to the project.