Accurics provides advanced settings option for every repository that you connect.
In the advanced settings for the repository, you can specify the following:
Configuring advanced settings for a repository
While connecting to your repository, when you select your repository provider, you get the list of repositories from the selected provider. In the list, you select the advanced settings option for the repository.
Perform the following steps to configure advanced settings for your repositories
- For the selected repository, click the Advanced settings icon () to configure the repository.
- In the advanced settings dialog box, enter appropriate values in the fields.
- Click the IaC Engine Type drop-down list and select IAC type.
- Click the Auto-remediate settings drop-down list, select Auto-Remediation or Inline Reviews.
Auto-Remediation automatically fixes violation issues and Inline Reviews automatically creates issues for any violations found.
- Specifying the Terraform State file information.
In cases when your resources do not have a name tag, Accurics might require access to terraform state files to get resource attribute information. This is to ensure that all cloud resources are accurately mapped to the terraform code even if resources do not have tags.
Note: Currently, Accurics supports state files stored in S3 buckets. The credentials or roles provided in the Cloud configuration are used for accessing the S3 bucket. Ensure that the user has read access on the bucket that stores the State File.
- Click the Plan based setup option to turn it on.
- In the first drop-down list, select TFSTATE_URL.
- In the corresponding text field, enter the S3 path of the state file.
For more information about repository configuration parameters, see Repository Configuration Parameters.
- Click Save.