Being a cloud-based application, you need to first sign up with Accurics. Accurics supports signing up using Github, Bitbucket, GitLab, or a work email account.
- For using GitLab, GitHub, or Bitbucket, you must have a valid account created with these providers.
Perform the following steps to sign up with Accurics using a work email account.
- In a browser, access the application URL https://app.accurics.com/login.
The Accurics Sign in to Accurics page appears.
- On the page, click the appropriate button to sign up with Accurics.
- To sign up using an email account, click the Email button.
- Click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page.
- On the Sign up to Accurics page, click the Email button to specify the details.
- Enter the work email that you want to use to sign in to Accurics.
- Specify the first name, last name, and company details of the user.
- Click the Sign Up button.
Accurics sends an email to the specified email address. The email contains the password along with the setup instructions.
Signing in to the Accurics Console
After signing up with Accurics, you can proceed with signing in to the Accurics Console. You can use your email account used while signing up or you can use any of your GitHub account, Bitbucket account, or GitLab account.
- Access the Accurics page appears.
- Click the appropriate button to sign in Accurics.
- To sign in using email account, click the Email button.
- Enter the valid email address and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
The Accurics Console opens with a Dashboard displaying various statistics.
- Click the Projects & Connections button to view the statistics related to projects, repositories, cloud accounts, pipelines, users, integrations, and policies.