This topic provides information about the options to manage users in the Accurics Console.
Add a user
Perform the steps to create a new user in the Accurics console.
- Log in to Accurics console.
- In the left pane, click the Create a new icon ( ) and then click User.
- In the Add user dialog box, add the name of the user and the valid email address.
- In the Role type field, select Admin to create administrator user or the Non-Admin option to create a normal user.
- (Optional) Click Assign to assign the user to the project.
For more information, see Assign a user to the project.
- Click Create.
Edit user details
- On the Users page, click the More Options icon for a user and then select Edit user.
- Make the required changes in the user details and click Save.
Search for a user
On the Users page, you can search for a specific user by specifying their email address or full name.
- On the Users page, click in the Search field and enter the email address or full name, and press Enter.
Filter the users list
You can filter the users’ list to view only Administrators, normal users, or all users created in Accurics.
- On the Users page, click the System role button next to the Search field.
- Select any of the following options:
- All: View all users.
- Administrators: View only administrator users
- Non Administrators: View only non-administrator users.
Assign a user to the project
While creating a user or editing user details, you can assign the user to a project and also set the appropriate role for the user in the project. Based on the role selected for the user, the user gets access to the resources in the project. For more information about roles and permissions, see Role Based Access Control.
- In the Add user or Edit user dialog box, click Assign or the pencil icon.
The Assign projects to user dialog box appears.
- In the Project column, select the check box for one or more projects.
Click the check box in the Project column header to select all projects.
- In the Role column, click the drop-down arrow and select the required role for the project.
For more information about roles and permissions, see Role Based Access Control.
- Click Done.
Delete a user
- On the Users page, click the More Options icon for the user and then select Delete user.
- On the confirmation dialog box, click Delete.