Create and configure the Slack alerts from the project. The user receives messages in their Slack channel notifying the summary of key events of the project.
- Slack account where you want to receive the alerts from Accurics.
To know about setting up the Slack account, refer the Slack documentation at Slack Help Center.
- Slack channel to receive the alerts from Accurics
Connecting to Slack
- Sign in to the Accurics console.
- In the left pane, click Home.
- On the Home page, click the Projects & Connections tab.
- Click the project for which you want to configure the Slack alert.
The project details panel appears.
- In the Alerts section, click the pencil icon.
The Edit project alerts dialog box appears.
- In the Choose alert channels section, select the check box for the Slack channel.
- In the Settings column, click Select to setup.
- In the Configure Channel dialog box, add appropriate values for the channel name and Slack API token.
The specified channel will receive the alerts.
- Select the required alert frequency.
- Select the alerts that you want Accurics to notify.
You can either notify all alerts or specific alerts.
- Click Save.