Create and configure the Email alerts from the project. The owner of the email address will receive emails notifying the summary of key events of the project.
- Email address configured in Accurics. For more information, see Manage Users.
Connecting to Email Account
- Sign in to the Accurics console.
- In the left pane, click Home.
- On the Home page, click the project for which you want to configure the email alert.
The project details panel appears.
- In the Alerts section, click the pencil icon.
The Edit project alerts dialog box appears.
- In the Choose alert channels section, select the check box for the Email channel.
By default, the Settings column displays the email address of the logged in user. You can click the pencil icon to configure another email address.
- Select the required alert frequency.
- Select the alerts that you want Accurics to notify.
You can either notify all alerts or specific alerts.
- Click Save.