This topic explains how to configure alerts for the Amazon Web Services Simple Notification Service.
Note: While using AWS, whenever a topic is created, a corresponding ARN number is generated. For more details, click SNS Create Topic.
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click Integrations.
- On the All Integrations page, click Configure AWS SNS.
- In the Configure SNS Alerts dialog box, select appropriate values in the Project, region and the Topic ARN fields.
Topic ARN is generated when you create a topic in AWS.
- Select the required check boxes for the type (severity) of the violations that you want to be reported..
- Click Save.