You can use the Accurics CLI to scan the code on your local machine. Accurics provides security for CI/CD pipelines. You can integrate Accurics CLI into the CI/CD jobs to detect violations and block risky builds.
- Accurics user account with an Operator role.
- Set up an environment on the Accurics Console to scan your IAC repository that you will be using to create the CI/CD builds.
- Download the Accurics CLI suitable for your operating system.
Downloading the Accurics CLI
You must download the Accurics CLI before you can use it in a CI/CD job.
A zip file is downloaded for the Accurics CLI, which contains:
- The Accurics executable.
- A Config file containing the environment details.
To download the Accurics CLI:
- Login to the Accurics console.
- On the Home page, click the project for which you want to download the Accurics CLI.
- On the Project details panel, click the CLI download link.
- Select the operating system for running the CLI and click Download CLI.
The ZIP file is downloaded to the browser’s default download location.