The Auto-Remediation setting continuously monitors the repositories that you have configured in a project. Whenever there is a code change, either through a pull/merge request OR a direct commit, an automatic IaC scan is triggered to scan the difference.
An auto-generated pull/merge request with fixes gets created under the repository for any violations detected against the compliance policy.
- On the Choose repository and configure settings panel, select the repository and click the settings icon in the Advanced settings column.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, perform the following settings:
- In the IaC Engine Type field, select Terraform.
- Click the Auto-remediate settings drop-down list, and select the Auto-remediate option.
- Click Save to save the changes.