You can use Inline Reviews as the auto remediate settings when you want Accurics to add issues to the configured repository.
In the Advanced settings dialog box for a repository, you can select Inline Reviews while configuring the repositories or editing the repository details.
- On the Choose repository and configure settings panel, select the repository and click the settings icon in the Advanced settings column.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, perform the following settings:
- In the IaC Engine Type field, select Terraform.
- Click the Auto-remediate settings drop-down list, and select the Inline Reviews option.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- After enabling the Inline Reviews and running a scan, Accurics will scan the IaC code in the specified repository and then automatically create issues for any violations found. The issue will include the line numbers where the violation is located.