Accurics supports integrating with Slack (using OAuth) to publish new Accurics Cloud alerts into a specific Slack channel for instant notification.
- Create a new slack application by going here.
- Add the following User Token Scopes to the application.
- chat:write: Send messages on user’s behalf.
- im:write: Start direct messages with people on user’s behalf.
- Install the app into the workspace OR directly into the slack channel where you want Accurics to notify.
- Sign in to the Accurics Web Console.
- In the left pane, click Integrations.
- On the All Integrations page, click Configure Slack Integration.
- In the Slack Integration dialog box, select and enter appropriate values to connect to your Slack channel.
- Select a project for which you want to manage your notifications.
- In the Channel Name field, enter the Slack channel name in which you want to receive the notifications.
- In the Slack API Token field, enter your User OAuth Token generated in the Slack app.
- Select the required check boxes for the type (severity) of the violations that you want to be reported.
- Click Save.