Follow this procedure to set up your Azure Enterprise Application.
To set up and enable an active Azure enterprise application, ensure that you have the credential for the following service providers:
- Azure Cloud
- Accurics Enterprise Account
- Log in to Azure Cloud Portal.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory > Enterprise Applications page.
- Click New Application > Create your application.
- On the Create your application page, specify the application name.
- Choose the option “Integrate any other application you don’t find in the gallery”.
- The system displays an application Overview page after the application is successfully created.
- Click the Setup Single Sign On option, followed by the single sign on method as SAML.
- On the Setup Single Sign-On with SAML page, click Edit to set up Basic SAML Configuration.
- On the Basic SAML Configuration page, enter the values as displayed in the following screenshot.
Note: Note: # Specify the values according to your Accurics setup. E.g. in case if your Accurics web-console url is https://xyz.accurics.com, the Reply URL would be https://xyz.accurics.com/dex/callback # Set Identifier and Reply URL as default as displayed above
- Click Save.
- Click Edit to set up User Attributes & Claims and delete all the Additional claims set by default.
- Upon successful deletion of all the additional claims, add the following claims:
- Click Add a group claim menu
- Add a new claim
- Ensure whether all the claims have been added.