This section includes steps to set up your single sign-on (SSO) login on Azure Active Directory (AD). Users on the trusted or optional networks provide their credentials one time (when they log on to their computers) and are authenticated.
- Entity ID
- Login URL
- Signing Certificate – Base64
- Log on to the Azure Active Directory.
- On the Home page, click Default Directory.
- On the Default Directory page, from the Manage tab, click Enterprise applications.
- Create a new application or select an existing application.
- On the new application window, click Single sign-on > SAML
- On the Set up Single Sign-On with SAML page, go to the Basic SAML configuration section
- In the Basic SAML Configuration section, add following details :
- Identifier (Entity ID)
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL).
- In the User Attributes and Claims section, do the following:
- Add a Group claim
- Select all groups
- In User and Group section, add the users who are having valid credentials to use the SSO.