- Sign in to Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, click Single Sign-On.
- In the Configure Single Sign On dialog box, perform the following:
- From the Select IDP drop-down list, select your SAML providers. For example, Azure AD, ADFS, PingID or Okta.
- Enter appropriate information in other fields.
- To force SSO authentication, select the Disable Non-Admin Password Login check box.
The local authentication is disabled.
- Click Save.
- Add SSO users.
For more information, see Manage Users.
Note: For Azure AD and ADFS, the email address must be the same that is configured in your corresponding Azure/ADFS account.
- Access the Accurics application URL to sign in to the application.
The system displays a Login with SSO link on the Accurics Sign in page for the new users, recently added by the Administrator.
- Click the link to sign in to Accurics Console with the SSO credentials.