This section mentions the details of connecting to Jenkins.
- You need to have a working Jenkins instance and a repository to scan.
Perform the following steps to set up Jenkins
- Log in to the Jenkins Dashboard, go to Manage Jenkins on the left panel and click Manage Plugins.
- Install the Bitbucket Plugin and the Git Plugin.
- On the Jenkins Dashboard, go to Manage Credentials and add your Bitbucket credentials.
- Go back to the Dashboard, on the left panel, select New Item.
- Enter a name for your job and select freestyle project.
- Add the description.
- Under the Source Code Management tab, select Git.
- Enter your repository URL, and the credentials.
- Specify a branch if applicable.
- In the Build section, add a build step to Execute Shell and enter the following commands there: The following commands are for Azure scan, for AWS scan, export the AWS credentials (AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY)
cp -r /home/ec2-user/Accurics/* . export ARM_SUBSCRIPTION_ID=subscription ID export ARM_TENANT_ID=tenant ID export ARM_CLIENT_ID=client ID export ARM_CLIENT_SECRET=client secret ./accurics init ./accurics plan
- Click save.
- On the left panel, click Build Now.
The build should be successful. A blue dot at the top of the build history signifies a successful build.