Suppose the issue is due to code changes, you can fix this issue by creating a pull request.
The Accurics console automatically makes the required fixes in the code for the issue and raises the PR for the changed code. Once the pull request is merged with the main repository, the Accurics Console will rescan and does not show the violation as the vulnerability is now fixed.
- On the Policy Violations tab, open the failing policy and select the impacted resource for which you want to create a pull request.
- On the Violations page, select an issue.
- Click the Remediate button and select Create PR.
- On the Remediation dialog box, enter the appropriate values in the fields.
- Click the Repository drop-down list and select the repository for which you want to raise the PR.
- Select the source and master branch to merge the changes.
- In the Secure Value field, check that the correct value is mentioned.
The Configuration Key field displays the actual key that is mismatched and the Current Value field displays the value that needs to be replaced.
- Enter the title and description for the PR.
- Click the Reviewers drop-down list and select the reviewer to review the changes before merging them with the main repository.
- Click the Preview Changes button to view the changes.
- Close the Changes dialog box.
- Click the Create PR button.
The Fix PRs tab on the Remediate page of the Accurics console displays all PRs raised for the issues. The Status column displays the current status of the PR.
- Click the Status (Open) button to view the other status options and select the required option to view the raised pull requests with the selected status.