You can create a Jira ticket for the issue. The Jira ticket can help you track the issue by assigning it to the project who can verify the issue and resolve it.
- Configured Jira integration. For more information, see Jira.
- On the Policy Violations tab, open the failing policy and select the impacted resource that you want to escalate.
- On the Violations page, select an issue and then click the Remediate button and select Create Ticket.
- In the Jira ticket dialog box, specify the project, the issue type, and the priority of the ticket.
- Click the Create Ticket button.