If the reported violation is not valid now, you can ignore the violation. From the next time, the Accurics console does not consider the issue as a violation.
- In the left pane of the Accurics Console, click Issues.
- On the Policy Violations tab, open the failing policy and select the impacted resource that you want to escalate.
- On the Violations page, select one or more issues and then click the Ignore button.
Accurics immediately ignores the issues and displays the message at the bottom of the dialog box.
You can also select the impacted resource and ignore the resources across the policy.
- On the Policy violations page, select the impacted resources and click the Ignore button.
The Ignore resources across a policy dialog box appear where you need to specify the reason for ignoring the impacted resources.
- Enter the reason for ignoring it and select the period up to which you want to ignore the violation.
- Specify the comments for ignoring the resources.
- Click the Submit button.
Unignore the issue
If you have ignored any violation but now you want to revert your action, you can un-ignore the violation. The Accurics Console provides the Ignored resources tab to view the list of all ignored resources.
In the list, you can select one or more resources that you want to unignore and click the Un-ignore button. The selected resource is again added to the violations list and Accurics will report the violation from the next scanning.