Accurics maps your IaC resources to the corresponding cloud resources in your cloud account.
Any resource in the cloud that has a matching configuration in IaC and vice-versa is mapped. Any resource in the cloud that does not have a matching configuration in IaC and vice-versa is unmapped.
Perform the following steps to view the code to cloud drift.
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click the Resources tab.
- Click More Filters and select Has IaC drifts under Compliance State.
- Click Show Results.
The details of the selected resource appear with the count of IaC drifts.
- In the Name column, click any resource type.
- In the next appearing tab, click any required resource in the Resource ID column.
- On the pop-up window, click Configuration.
It shows the IaC code mapping with the cloud code.
For mapped resources, your IaC code configuration may differ from that existing on the cloud, which raises a code to cloud drift. Code to cloud drifts only happen on mapped resources.
- Click Drifts to see the existing drifts between the IaC and Cloud account.