Changes made to the configuration of any unmapped resource in the cloud account raise a cloud-to-cloud drift.
Perform the following steps to view the cloud to cloud drift.
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click the Resources tab.
- Click More Filters and select Has Cloud drifts, under Complaince State.
- Click Show Results.
The details of the selected resource appears with the count of Cloud drifts.
- In the Name column, click any resource type.
- In the next appearing tab, click any required resource from the Resource ID column.
- On the next window, click Configuration.
It shows the Cloud code configuration with the cloud code.
For unmapped resources, your cloud configuration may differ from that existing previously on the cloud, which raises a cloud-to-cloud drift. Cloud to cloud drifts only happen on unmapped resources.
- Click Drifts to see the existing drifts for the Cloud account.