Remediate drifts feature allows you to remediate the IaC and the cloud drifts occurring in your account. Through remediation, you can create a Jira ticket to resolve the drift and the related violations.
Perform the following steps to remediate the drifts occurring in your account.
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click Issues tab.
- On the Issues page, click the Drifts tab.
- Select the required project and source type to view the required drifts.
- In the Resource ID column, click the requisite drift to view the details.
- In the next window, click the Drifts tab.
- In the list, select the drift for which you want to take the remediation action.
The Remediate field becomes visible.
- Click the Remediate field and select the Create Ticket option to create a Jira ticket for the remediation.
- In the Jira ticket window, select the required project, issue type, and priority for the ticket.
- Click Create Ticket.
Accurics creates the remediation ticket for the draft. You can view the ticket on the Remediate > Fix PRs page.