This topic provides steps to connect to the AWS Code Commit source code provider.
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click the Integrations.
- Under All Integrations, click the Repository Integrations.
- In the new Repository Integration pop-up dialog box, click the AWS Code Commit tab.
- In the Role ARN for Code Commit field, enter the ARN role.
For more information about getting the Role ARN for code commit, see Setting up write-only access for AWS Code Commit.
- Click the Select a region field and select the AWS region.
- Click Connect to AWS Code Commit.
Accurics trys to connect to the source code provider using the specified credentials. After successful connection, the Disconnect From button appears for each connected source code provider.
- (Optional) To disconnect to any source code provider, click the respective SMC provider tab, and click the Disconnect From button.
- After successfully connecting with AWS Code Commit SCM provider, Click OK.