This topic explains connecting to GitLab source code provider.
- An account with GitLab source code provider to connect to the repositories.
- Sign in to the Accurics Console.
- In the left pane, click the Integrations.
- Under All Integrations, click the Repository Integrations.
- In the new Repository Integration pop-up dialog box, click the GitLab tab.
- Click the Connect to GitLab button.
Accurics Console redirects you to the sign in page of GitLab source code provider.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the email address of your GitLab account and click Sign in.
Accurics trys to connect GitLab using the specified credentials. After successful connection, the Disconnect From GitLab button appears.
- (Optional) To disconnect the source code provider, click Disconnect From GitLab button.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.